This section is dedicated to the parents. You will find quick links the information you need to access on a weekly bases:
- The School Calendar is updated monthly with upcoming events.
- The Parent Portal is for the parents of students in grades 6-8. You can log on to see what assignments your student has handed in or what grade they received on an exam.
- Parent/Student Handbook is online for quick reference from attendance policy to weather emergencies.
- Supply Lists - This list is updated each June for the upcoming school year.
- Update Parent Contact Info - please let us know if you change you address, phone number or email address.
- Virtual Backpack - Red Folder - This file is updated weekly with flyers for upcoming events, community events, fundraisers, school apparel orders...
- Anti-Bullying Policy - We promote kindness and want every child to feel safe.
- VIRTUS - Protecting God's Children - If you want to volunteer or chaperone you must be VIRTUS certified.
- Transportation - If your child rides a bus to school this link is must for you. If you live in Buffalo we have applications at the school but if you live outside the city you must apply with your school district. Any question, please call the school office.
- Daily Draw Winners - This page is updated monthly with the daily draw winner.
*Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA). We are notifying you that in accordance with state and federal law, we are in compliance with all asbestos regulations. A copy of our asbestos management plan is kept on file in the school office. If any parent or employee wishes to see this plan, a request can be made to,the school office.